Thursday 4 August 2011

Oh goodness, am I horrible at this blogging thing or what??!
Don't fret, I'm just as horrible at staying connected with the real world as I am here.  I have about a million things on the go currently (including 3 jobs.  Yep count em, not one, not two but thuuurreee) and I have to admit, I'm absolutely terrible at returning texts/phone calls, making plans and sticking to them (Not because I don't want to keep plans, but because I am so completely scatterbrained that I usually end up making plans with more than one person or forget that I've told someones cousins aunt that I have to help move..you get the picture).  So, this is the current situation..
(You would be correct in assuming that that is indeed the bottom half of my husband in poster form right next to my bed.  Common, who doesn't like to wake up next to JD...)Comfy pajama pants - CHECK
Laptop - CHECK
Big handsome snuggly Dozerbaby - CHECK CHECK CHECK!



So now that that is taken care of (Good lord how I hate using the same word in a row like that....that that...ugh!) I've got a question for all you lovelies.  This might sound ridiculous, but...I'm not entirely technologically inclined, and I would really love to link up with some of you all...heres the kicker...I'm....not sure how to do so!?  I know I know, ridiculous right?!  Well.  If someone(s) would be so kind as to...fill a girl in I would love you forever and...well thats probably all I can promise.  I mean, I'm sure I could figure it out if I tried, but I just put in How to Train your Dragon and I work at 6:30am so its not looking very promising!  Tell me I'm not the only one who sobs uncontrolablly in this movie?!  Oh, I...am?  Well this is awkward...(How badly do I wish I knew how to link up with someone for awkward and awesome Thursday?!  That would be top of my list...)

I know it was a short one, but I'm exhausted and am clearly not functioning at normal levels! 
Hope you're all having a wonderful evening and hey, its aaaalmost the weekend =)
xoxx
S

No comments:

Post a Comment