Monday 25 July 2011

Aww heeeell no!
Well.  It looks like this lovely little number I've been trying to fight off for the past week has turned into bronchitis!  My lord, I am darn near ready to boot this thing to the curb.  Between the constant coughing/hacking, sniffly nose and pounding headache...geeze louise!
The worst part about this whole hot mess, is that I can't even take a few days off work to get better, as everyone else is already on vacation leaving little ol' me to fend for herself!  My vacation starts on Thursday which is nice, two more days and I'm free to sleep in, drink copious amounts of iced tea**, and lounge around in sweats. 
I thought it was absolutely ridic. getting up in the morning and trying to look like I didn't just crawl out of a dumpster in this heat (Holy mother, it was a whopping 27 degrees C here today...about 80 degrees F.  Don't judge me, we have 8 months of snow, winter, snow snow snow here!) but man it is roughly...89 times harder when its 27 degrees out and you've got bronchitis!  Whats this you say?!  You'd like to know what shanty I'm currently staying at?  Not to mention the fact that even if I do somehow manage to put myself together for work, like I did today after spending 4 hours in the hospital having chest xrays, ekg's etc. I'm in such a bitter mood&feeling like death warmed over that it is absolutely no better! 
I'm ready for this bich to move on outta my system and kindly find someone elses immune system to attack!  Mine is not havin' it!
Oohhh I think its time for a pillow, my snuggle puppies and perhaps my husband, pirate edition loveelovelove.

xoxx
S






** Starbucks

No comments:

Post a Comment